Who we serve
Grubhub’s solutions are designed to serve restaurants of all shapes and sizes.Get listed on Grubhub
Your success is our success
By providing data-backed insight into the most critical parts of your business and identifying opportunities to experiment and innovate, we help you grow at any phase of your journey. From small, family-run establishments to world-renowned brands, Grubhub helps restaurants stay ahead. Discover how our solutions fit with your business and grow your brand.
With Grubhub your next big win is always within reach. With our insights, you can grow your restaurant by making informed, data-driven decisions that will keep your business moving forward and ensure that your next win is never your last. Grubhub’s delivery services can be as flexible as you need while still providing reliable, and trusted service to new and returning customers alike.
Our Small Business Solutions
Ready to take the next step with your growing restaurant franchise? Grubhub has all of the tools necessary to keep your locations connected and thriving. Explore the future of your business while knowing the present is secure.
We work with multiple National Brand Partners, such as McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Chipotle, and many more, so that you can expand your reach to a new audience.
Our National Brand Solutions
Control how your restaurant serves customers with our flexible delivery options.
Attract new diners by creating custom promotions with Grubhub for Restaurants.
Tech and POS Integration
Grubhub partners with dozens of POS providers to bring seamless integration with your current point-of-sale system.
Point of sale integration allowed us to pack delivery orders like any other order in our restaurants. It simplified our operations, improved our out the door times and increased out accuracy, all leading to better customer and operator satisfaction.”
Ted Hardy, Director, Consumer & Data Technologies at KFC
Have questions about the businesses we serve? We have answers.
What is Grubhub Marketplace?
You want to grow your restaurant business. Grubhub Marketplace can do just that. Grubhub Marketplace is where 33 million+ hungry diners come to search for their next meal. By listing on Marketplace, you get instant visibility on the Grubhub app and Grubhub.com.
You will also get access to our self-service merchant portal—Grubhub for Restaurants—that lets you manage your restaurant’s listings, orders, promotions, financials and more.
How does Grubhub help me market and promote my restaurant?
Grubhub gives you instant visibility by putting your listing on Grubhub Marketplace (that is, the Grubhub app and Grubhub.com site that diners use), including you in emails to our customer base and promoting your restaurant on all of our channels (social, website, etc). Plus, you can use our promotions dashboard to easily launch Smart Promotions and Loyalty programs. You can also get sponsored listings to increase your restaurant exposure and move your restaurant to the top of customer search pages on the Grubhub app and Grubhub.com.
Does Grubhub charge restaurants a signup fee to be listed on its online food delivery marketplace?
No. There is no sign-up fee to get listed on Grubhub Marketplace.
Why should I care about Grubhub integration?
In short, Grubhub’s integration with restaurant POS systems can help you streamline your restaurant operations by enabling you to:
- Increase efficiencies by simplifying order throughput to a single system.
- Provide your Grubhub customers with the same data (think menus and location data) as your other ordering channels, in real time.
- Eliminate device clutter by allowing your workers to manage Grubhub orders from your existing systems.
What kinds of promotions can I run on Grubhub?
With Grubhub for restaurants, you can take your restaurant promotions and marketing to the next level. It’s easy to get started, and you’ll only pay for the rewards your customers redeem. You first select a goal, then combine it with a promotion to meet your needs:
- New customer goal: Attract customers who have never ordered from your restaurant.
- Past customer goal: Retain and reengage with customers who’ve ordered from your restaurant in the past and haven’t ordered since.
- Happy hour: Provide an offer to all customers that is only available during low-volume hours.
- Popular times: Take advantage of Grubhub’s busiest hours to attract diners.
- Encourage large orders: Reward large orders with a discount.
Once you’ve chosen your goal, you get to choose the different promotional offering:
- Dollar off: Offer a fixed amount of money off for new customers during happy hour or popular times.
- Percentage off: Choose a fixed percentage off of orders.
- Free delivery (Self-Delivery only): Fund free delivery for each segment.
- Free menu item (large-order promotions): Allow customers to redeem a free item with their purchase.
- Free menu section (Large-order promotions): Allow customers to redeem any item from a specific section of your menu with their purchase.
How can I tell if my promotions are having the impact I want?
We provide real-time reporting to enable you to track your performance and return on investment.