We serve restaurants
Find new customers, build your business and grow your sales. Become a Grubhub merchant today!
Try Grubhub free for 30 days.
Join Grubhub Marketplace and gain access to all the benefits that go with it. All fields required.
What can Grubhub offer your restaurant?
Reach new customers by listing your restaurant on the largest online food delivery marketplace.
Streamline your takeout and delivery orders through our restaurant technology app integrations
Pricing and Fees
Discover solutions to fit your unique business needs with flexible pricing and rates as low as 5%
Get your food to your fans—in your neighborhood and beyond
A partner dedicated to your success
We’ve built our business on helping restaurants like yours thrive and grow. As a Grubhub Merchant and Restaurant Partner, you can tap into best-in-class technology and tools to grow your business and reach new diners.
- A focus on your profitability
Increase your takeout and delivery order volume, drive more revenue and improve profitability with help from Grubhub.
- Tech that integrates seamlessly
Our technology is built to work with what you have today: Over 80% of independent restaurants agree that Grubhub has a business-ready technology package.*
- Dedicated restaurant success manager
Get an industry expert who is invested in your success, plus a team of care agents on your side.
- Increased efficiency
Manage and fulfill Grubhub orders right from your POS.
- Real-time menu updates
When you update your POS menu, it’s automatically updated in Grubhub.
- Less clutter, training and errors
A single system reduces training needs and errors, while freeing up counter space.
Pricing and Fees
- Reach more customers
Tens of millions of diners use Grubhub to order food delivery and takeout.
7 out of 10 consumers use Grubhub to discover new restaurants.*
- Take control of your listing
You have the power to select your desired level of in-app exposure based on your ability to accept new customers, whether you’re short-staffed or ready to take on more.
- Name your price
When you sign up with Grubhub, you can choose your level and unlock industry-leading tools to help your restaurant drive success with a 30-day risk-free trial.
- Real-time order tracking
Keep customers and staff updated on order status and timing.
- Excellent customer experience and service
Grubhub offers on-time delivery in our insulated bags, plus 24/7 customer care on every order.
- Simplify driver management
Grubhub takes on overhead such as driver salaries, insurance and tips.
Have questions on how to become a Grubhub merchant? We have answers.
- How do I sign up for Grubhub?
Why should I partner with Grubhub?
Grubhub exists to serve you and help your restaurant achieve your business goals. When you partner with Grubhub, your restaurants can reach brand new customers who are hungry to order delivery and takeout from local restaurants through our online food ordering marketplace.
With a Grubhub partnership, you’ll get:
- Access to new hungry diners ready to become repeat customers
- Additional revenue for your restaurant through delivery and takeout orders
- Increased awareness in your area for your restaurant
- Support from real people, including a dedicated account manager, free of charge
- Access to hassle-free technology and marketing tools to grow your online business
Ready to get started with Grubhub? Get started by signing up for Grubhub Marketplace now.
Why is Grubhub the best food delivery service?
When compared to other competitors, third-party research revealed the following:
- Over 80% of independent restaurants agree that Grubhub immediately raised the restaurant’s visibility as a source for takeout.
- Over 90% of independent restaurants are satisfied with their partnership with Grubhub; this is the highest level of satisfaction among users of leading providers.
- Six of 10 independent operators rank Grubhub highest for bringing the most value to the business, higher than the average competitor.
- Over 80% of independent restaurants agree that Grubhub increases customer frequency.*
* Source: Technomic, Inc. “Restaurant Insights” survey (2019) in partnership with Grubhub (N = 97). Proportion of respondents who selected “somewhat satisfied” or “completely satisfied.”
How do I sign into my Grubhub for Restaurants account?
If your restaurant has already created its Grubhub account and password, you can sign in to your Grubhub account here. You can access your account as an admin or basic user to manage Grubhub orders.
If your restaurant recently signed up for Grubhub, within a few days you will receive an email with a link to create an admin account and password. When you receive the email, do the following:
- Click the “Create your password” button.
- On the “Create New Password” page, enter a password in the “New password” field and then confirm the password.
- After you’re redirected to restaurant.grubhub.com, use your new password to log in.