Sign up for restaurant insights
With Grubhub Direct, restaurants can drive customers to a branded online ordering website. In addition, restaurants receive access to a robust suite of solutions, at no extra cost, including tools to the fonts, colors and images that fit the restaurant’s brand for a consistent look and feel.
Why is site styling so important?
Food photography helps a customer visualize your meals and is proven to increase orders. We automatically import all photos from your menu on Grubhub Marketplace to Direct. If you haven’t taken advantage of it yet, we offer free food photography to help elevate a restaurant’s presence.
Here’s how you can style your site:
- First log into your Grubhub for Restaurant account
- Click on the Grubhub button on the top left of your screen and click Direct
- From your Direct Dashboard click Customize Website
- On the right side of your site’s styling page you can choose from four options to edit that best fit your brand:
- Home, images, color and font
- In the home section you can share your site, update your menu or get support from the help center
Contact your Account Advisor to book your free food photography session with us.
Another way to help your restaurant be successful is to follow best practices when customizing your site.
Here are a few tips and tricks:
- Establish your online brand and personality
- Entice each customer that comes across your restaurant by having a memorable site that highlights your restaurant’s unique personality. Consistent branding can be enforced through colors, tone and images you use.
- Share your restaurant’s contact information
- Direct any potential customers looking to contact you by including basic information and effectively communicating your hours, location and phone number.
- Offer online ordering directly from your website
- Integrate a seamless online ordering process with Direct to ensure that you won’t lose any customers through a difficult takeout and delivery sales system.
- Share your restaurant’s story
- Offer a closer look into your restaurant’s history by building an “about us” page to establish a connection with customers and showcase your people.
You can read additional tips on best practices through our blog post.