Sign up for restaurant insights
When you join Direct, your commission-free ordering site, you’re able to turn your Grubhub Marketplace listing into a branded website for your restaurant in minutes.
Once you’re quickly integrated on Direct, you can either transform your informational website into an online ordering platform, or use Direct as a standalone ordering site.
We’ve seen the best results occur when restaurants add their Direct ordering link to their existing site, so there’s a one-stop shop for diners to easily place their orders.
To access your restaurant’s unique ordering link, follow these steps:
- Log on to Grubhub For Restaurants using your account information
- Navigate to the Direct tab in the upper left corner
- On the Welcome page of your Direct Dashboard, you will see a section called “Share Your Link”
- Click “Copy Link” to access your restaurant’s unique ordering site
- Make sure to make this link accessible to your diners! Add a button on your website that links to your ordering platform.
If you’re looking for more specific help, please reach out to your Account Advisor for more information.