Sign up for restaurant insights
With Grubhub for restaurants, you can take your restaurant promotions and marketing to the next level. It’s easy to get started, and you’ll only pay for the rewards your customers redeem. You first select a goal, then combine it with a promotion to meet your needs:
- New customer goal: Attract customers who have never ordered from your restaurant.
- Past customer goal: Retain and reengage with customers who’ve ordered from your restaurant in the past and haven’t ordered since.
- Happy hour: Provide an offer to all customers that is only available during low-volume hours.
- Popular times: Take advantage of Grubhub’s busiest hours to attract diners.
- Encourage large orders: Reward large orders with a discount.
Once you’ve chosen your goal, you get to choose the different promotional offering:
- Dollar off: Offer a fixed amount of money off for new customers during happy hour or popular times.
- Percentage off: Choose a fixed percentage off of orders.
- Free delivery (Self-Delivery only): Fund free delivery for each segment.
- Free menu item (large-order promotions): Allow customers to redeem a free item with their purchase.
- Free menu section (Large-order promotions): Allow customers to redeem any item from a specific section of your menu with their purchase.