[Checklist] How to launch a virtual restaurant.
Ready to launch your own virtual restaurant concept? Download this checklist to set yourself up for success.Get the checklist
Virtual Restaurants are taking over the industry– and for a good reason.
These delivery-only restaurant concepts operate out of an existing brick-and-mortar restaurant, also known as a ghost kitchen, and they accept orders through food delivery apps and websites like Grubhub. They are a great way to bring in new customers and increase your delivery sales– all while keeping overhead expenses low.
Download our free virtual restaurant checklist to learn the key steps of launching your own virtual restaurant concept, including:
- Developing your virtual restaurant’s brand identity
- Building a virtual restaurant menu that cross-utilizes ingredients from your brick-and-mortar restaurant concept
- Experimenting with delivery-friendly packaging
- Creating a virtual restaurant marketing strategy
- Analyzing your virtual restaurant’s performance
Download the checklist
Use our checklist to guide you through the step-by-step process of creating a success virtual restaurant concept.