Grubhub’s virtual restaurant checklist
Virtual restaurants are taking over the industry as the new way to make more cash with your restaurant’s existing kitchen and staff–and for a good reason.
These delivery-only restaurant concepts operate out of an existing brick-and-mortar restaurant or ghost kitchen, and they accept orders through takeout apps and websites like Grubhub. They are a great way to bring in new customers and increase your delivery sales–all while keeping overhead expenses low.
Download our free virtual restaurant checklist to learn the key elements of launching your own virtual restaurant, including:
- Developing your virtual restaurant’s brand identity
- Building a delivery friendly menu
- Experimenting with delivery-friendly packaging
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Analyzing your virtual restaurant’s performance