Sign up for restaurant insights
If you are a restaurant currently on Grubhub, login to your Grubhub for Restaurants account here. You can access your account as an admin or basic user to manage Grubhub orders.
Create a Grubhub for Restaurants admin account
With a few days of signing up for Grubhub for Restaurants, you should receive an email to login to your admin account. Review the steps below to create your username and password for your Grubhub for Restaurants account.
- Click on Create your password.
- Select a new password, confirm it and click Submit.
- You should be automatically redirected to restaurants.grubhub.com
- Use your new password to log in to Grubhub for Restaurants.
- Go to restaurant.grubhub.com
- Type in your username (Basic Access) or email address (Admin Access).
- Type in your password. You can choose to select Remember me, which will save your password so you don’t need to type it every time you log in.
- Select Sign in.
Learn more about adding other users that can assist in editing your account.
*If you do not receive the login email, contact your sales representative.
Forgot Password or Username
If you forget your password or username, select Forgot username or Forgot password, and additional instructions will pop up on the screen.
Sign Up with Grubhub
Not yet signed up with Grubhub for Restaurants? Get started using the button below and start getting more orders for your business.