Maintaining Your Restaurant Brand with a Delivery Service
Working with a third-party delivery service still offers many opportunities to showcase your restaurant brand. In fact, delivering your food directly to diners allows you to expand your brand exposure outside the restaurant.
- Keeps your restaurant top-of-mind
- Ensures diners have the experience they’ve come to know and love from your restaurant
- Provides brand exposure to potential new diners
When you outsource delivery, your restaurant can also benefit from:
- Cost savings
- Improved efficiency
- Order tracking
When expanding your exposure with delivery, here are some tips to keep in mind so you’re maintaining your brand promise and integrity.
- Work with a trusted partner. Your delivery service is an extension of your business.Choose a trusted delivery partner that knows the ins and outs of delivery, from menu editing capabilities to training drivers.
- Brand your third-party delivery website. Some delivery services allow you to build a branded delivery website or feature your logo on the menu page. If possible, take advantage of this so diners can see your brand each time an order is placed.
- Use branded packaging. While delivery services provide packaging, stock branded packages and containers so your restaurant brand is top-of-mind with diners. Also add branded
stickers or stamps to each delivery order.
- Include promotional materials. Send your brand home with printed menus, business cards, or promotional items. Include more than one in each bag so diners can refer others.