Grubhub Order & Delivery Process
Local restaurants are the lifeblood of our communities, and Grubhub is here to support them during this time of uncertainty. Delivery and pickup can help restaurants stay open and available to feed our communities.
It is free to sign up for Grubhub and there are no up-front costs. Restaurants only pay for orders they receive through Grubhub’s easy-to-use technology platform. For a limited time, we are deferring collection of marketing commission fees for qualified restaurants to help lighten the financial impact of this worldwide crisis.
To sign up, restaurants should visit get.grubhub.com and follow these steps:
- Fill out the form with their contact information
- Provide additional details including:
– A copy of their menu
– Federal Employer Identification Number
– Restaurant information (address, restaurant name, phone number, number of locations, delivery preferences)
– Corporate entity name
- Review pricing and sign an agreement
- Build and review their restaurant menu and settings
- Start taking orders
Email [email protected]
Call 877 805 5081
Ready to reach new customers and grow your business with Grubhub? Sign up today!